Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Mother day cards

 Today we had a  very special mass.We were celebrating early mother day . We had some of our mothers come in and  celebrate  with us. 

In  class this week  we have made our very own Mother's day cards.First you get A4 paper and you fold it nice and nittley and then we draw a love heart then  we cut strip of paper and the we quill( roll) it with a pencil so it can go tiny and then you take out  the pencil then you just roll it normal .Then it is shape has a rose then  you place it in side of the love heart that you draw after you keep on quilling  you strip of paper until the love heart that you draw is full. Then you you get a piece a paper cut it but not that fin the after you use glue and you put in on the side of the roses  and then you put the srip of paper on the side and it will glue on the rose that will make a love heart full of rose .

This is what I wrote for my cousin 

I appreciate my cousin because she buys me what ever I want  because i will do the same for her.

Know that my cousin love me because when i was moving to a new house she gave me a big hug.

I love my cousin because she love me back all the time 

Here are some pictures down below .

 




2 comments:

  1. Hello Ana, I really like your Mother Days Card it look AMAZING ! and your letter for your mother :) NOICE WORK ANA !

    ReplyDelete