Pages

Saturday 12 June 2021

My Swimming safety

 


Swim magic
 

During this  two last week been going to Swim magic is on Morrin Road we went there with my class we went there to learn how to swim when we are in danger are we have been chase by a shark.


At first I felt so excited and scared  to learn how to safely swim in the water so I knew what to do .Things I could already do in the water were  float on my back and to kick with my feet  and to freestyle .I hoped to learn more about safety swimming  there at swim magic . 


During our lesson we had to listen to the instructor so we knew what to do and also to not do anything silly while we were swimming.We were learning to do  different swimming in the pool and to  know how we can float on our backs. The hard things were diving down and holding our breath when we needed to . The skills I enjoyed practising were floating on my back .


At the end I felt sad because we had no more swimming lessons.My biggest challenge was to swim on my back and to aslo to dive underwater . Compared to the start I did really well at the end but at the start I was the best at swimming but I got better each day. I will use these skills to be  safe in the water and in the pool.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana my name is Coco from Owairaka School I am a year 5 too.That sounds great.next time you could put more information in about the swim school
    but kia pa!
    blog ya later

    ReplyDelete